From creative California cuisine to flavors direct from Korea, Mexico and the Mediterranean, San Francisco’s culinary scene mirrors the city’s rich cultural diversity. Best of all, the city’s best-loved restaurants and most noteworthy newcomers are just minutes from our convenient Daly City location. If you’d like to stay even closer to home, a few of our neighborhood favorites include:
- Estrada – Mexican and margaritas, served in a lively Latin atmosphere.
7440 Mission St Colma, CA 94014 - (650) 755-1282
- Koi Palace – Try the Dim Sum in this popular Chinese restaurant.
365 Gellert Blvd, Daly City, CA 94015 - (650) 992-9000
- Burma Café – Daly City’s most highly rated Burmese cuisine.
63 St Francis Sq Daly City, CA 94015 - (650) 992-6363
- Boulevard Café – A retro café with a wide-ranging menu.
2 Poncetta Dr, Daly City, California 94015 - (650) 755-3400
- Joe’s of Westlake – Steaks, Italian specialties and all-American fare.
11 Glenwood Ave, Daly City, CA 94015 - (650) 755-7400